3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Angled 1-Car Garage
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The 1-car angles off the main part of this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan with a stone and board and batten exterior. Designed for a sloping lot, the lower level opens to both the back and side.
- The living room has a fireplace and 2-story ceiling and is open to the dining room. A covered terrace in back is a great spot for al fresco dining.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating on two sides and a walk-in pantry nestled behind a pocket door.
- A home office on the main floor is your quiet work-from-home space.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs. The primary suite has a deep walk-in closet and a private bath. Two additional bedrooms - one on each side of the stairs - share a bath.
- Down the hall with an overlook to below on the right across from a storage room you'll find a vaulted family/game room over the garage.
- Back on the main floor, a large mudroom with built-ins is located just inside the 1-car garage. Given its angled orientation, you gain some storage in the back-right corner. If you prefer a 2- or 3-car garage, send in a modification request and we'll get you a quote.
- Related Plan: Get a version with the garage straightened out with house plan 22539DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,313 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,435 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 1"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss