3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Outdoor Living Room and Two Bonus Spaces
About This Plan
- A welcoming porch with a large gable centered above greets you to this 3-bed farmhouse plan with board and batten siding and a standing seam metal roof. Enjoy the shade in back in your outdoor living room and soak up the rays on the back deck.
- French doors open to the foyer with a dining room with tray ceiling on your right behind barn doors and views extending to the family room ahead.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and has a large island with a prep sink and seating for four. A large pantry is conveniently located to both the kitchen and the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite has access to the rear deck, a five-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet. Two bedrooms located across the home each have their own bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- There are two stairs going up: one takes you to bonus expansion with a full bath making this useable as a fourth bedroom and the other one goes to a bonus room with a half bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 46388LA.
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,680 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 232 sq. ft.
- Deck: 464 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 223 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,039 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 771 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12