Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- A welcoming porch with a large gable centered above greets you to this 4-bed farmhouse plan with board and batten siding and a standing seam metal roof. Enjoy the shade in back in your outdoor living room and soak up the rays on the back deck.
- French doors open to the foyer with a dining room with tray ceiling on your right and views extending to the family room ahead.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and has a large island with a prep sink. A large pantry is conveniently located to both the kitchen and the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite has access to the rear deck. A small morning kitchen and sitting room are nice amenities as is access to the laundry room from you walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms located across the home each have their own bathrooms and barn doors that reveal closets.
- Upstairs, the guest suite and loft with overlook await. There's also a finished storage area and a larger unfinished area over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 46391LA.
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,132 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,519 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 613 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 244 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 5"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1020 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12