3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- An instant classic, this 3-bedroom Modern Farmhouse stays true to its roots with authentic farmhouse details and an extended covered porch.
- With 3 generous bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 15-foot vaulted, open-concept living area this home has room for a young family to grow or for a mature couple to entertain guests and hobbies.
- The spacious kitchen hosts a large island with seating for casual meals and a window over the sink that provides views onto the rear patio.
- The split-bed layout offers privacy to the residents, and the homeowner will appreciate the natural light offered by the side-by-side windows and access to the porch.
- The discreet, side-entry garage provides space for 2 vehicles but could be easily expanded to accommodate 3 cars if desired.
- Note: Basement version has a width of 73' and a depth of 46' and 1,942 square feet of heated living space.
Main Level - Slab/Crawlspace
Main Level - Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Deck: 345 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Vaulted 15' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss