3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two-story Living Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, Modern Farmhouse plan presents a blend of vertical and horizontal siding with metal roof accents.
- The main level is completely open with a fireplace and two-story ceiling defining the living room. Sliding doors extend the living area to the covered porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- The kitchen hosts a lengthy island with casual seating and a nearby pantry increases storage space.
- Three bedroom can be found upstairs, including the master bedroom that provides access to the shared 5-fixture bathroom with a wet room combining the shower and tub area.
- Discover the laundry room on the lower level, which also offers 872 sq ft of unfinished storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 872 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 872 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 352 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss