3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Under 2200 Square Feet with Home Office with Garage Access
1.5 - 2.5
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, decorative brackets and timber supports, and a touch of clapboard siding give this 3-bed, 2,127 square foot house plan modern farmhouse flair.
- A mudroom is conveniently located off the foyer and has a built-in bench and access to the garage. A powder room is set back from the activity area and is ideal for guests.
- The kitchen, dining room and living room are open concept and bathed in natural light from the windows and patio doors provided in this area. The kitchen has a large island that seats 4 comfortably.
- The living room has a fireplace with bench seat on one side and built-in furniture on the other and a home office with direct garage access is also set back from the kitchen.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs and share a large family bathroom and laundry is conveniently located upstairs as well.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 22630DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,127 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 6"
- Depth: 50' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 397 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12