3-Bed Modern Home Plan Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- The flat roof of this 3-bedroom, modern home plan boasts deep and dramatic, overhanging eaves, which contribute to the immense curb appeal.
- The front porch leads guests into an open and airy living space, which consists of the living room, kitchen, and dining area. U-shaped counters offer plenty of counter space in the kitchen, and a covered porch provides outdoor dining and grilling space.
- The main-level master gives the homeowner quick and easy access to their own serene space, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a freestanding tub.
- Discover bedrooms 2 and 3 on the second level, separated by a shared, full bath.
- The mechanical room doubles as a storage space in the forward-facing, 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 4"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 635 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick