3-Bed Modern Home Plan with Large Veranda
About This Plan
- The simple yet stunning exterior design of this 3-bedroom Modern home plan features banding, corbels, and beautiful windows that heighten the curb appeal.
- Wide open spaces and stepped ceilings contribute to the house feeling bigger than its size. Each of the rear-facing rooms offer access to the veranda through french doors that bring in the sunshine and enhance the view.
- The great room is complete with a fireplace and built-ins on both sides, while the kitchen and nook are open with a center island and walk-in pantry. Off of the foyer is a formal dining room and study with pocket doors and built-ins.
- The master foyer leads to his and her walk-in closets, a master bedroom complete with a sitting room, and a master bath with a dual vanity, separate water closet, walk-in shower, and soaking tub.
- On the right side of the home, two guest bedrooms with a Jack-and-Jill bathroom can be found, as well as a powder bath, linen closet, and utility room that leads to the 2-car garage with storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 340036STR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 524 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 10"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard