Modern House Plan with Front To Back Living
About This Plan
- Walls of windows on both sides of the enormous living area of this Modern house plan give you killer views.
- Transom windows bring in even more light.
- Four sets of double doors make it simple to step out onto the rear patio with its outdoor fireplace.
- In the far right corner of the home, a quiet office or media room has storage space and a door to the patio.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the large master suite in back, away from street noise.
- A spa tub and two sinks enhance the master bathroom, while the other bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The roof pitch is 1/4" per foot.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 69701AM. Get an alternate exterior with a courtyard-entry garage with house plan 69674AM. Get a smaller version with house plan 69619AM (2,241 sq.ft.). Get a walkout basement with house plan 69692AM (4,317 sq. ft.).
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,557 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 16' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1/4" on 12
- Framing Type: Stick