3-Bed Modern Prairie House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3-bed modern Prairie-style house plan has a functional floor plan and an exterior combining cedar and stone. Inside, the open floor plan makes it feel bigger than its actual size.
- The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves and it gets great natural light through windows to the back yard.
- The kitchen has a deep walk-in pantry hidden by cabinet-faced doors. The island has a double sink and dishwasher and has room for casual seating on the family side.
- The master suite is generously sized with a shower and spa tub and spacious walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located hall bath. You also get a 3 car garage, which is hard to find on homes this size.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 62794DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,824 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12