1-Story Modern Prairie-style House Plan with Side Load Garage
About This Plan
- An appealing covered front porch and a combination of stone, siding and wood give this 1-story modern Prairie house plan great curb appeal. Inside, you are welcomed by a decorative ceiling and a fireplace in the open great room/ kitchen concept. The L-shaped kitchen and island adjoin the dining area, which opens onto a rear covered patio, where guests can mingle before dinner is served.
- A generously sized master suite is tucked away for privacy behind the kitchen and includes a tray ceiling. The well-appointed master bath includes a large whirlpool tub, shower, compartmented toilet, and walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms are located across the home and share a bath.
- The 2-car side load garage accesses the mud room and is steps away from the walk-in pantry making unloading groceries a breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,813 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 559 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12