3 Bed Modern Prairie Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bed modern ranch house plan has a split bedroom layout maximizing everyone's privacy.
- The exterior has a great blend of materials and a low-pitched Prairie style roof.
- The main portion of the home is wide open. From the kitchen you can follow activies both in the combined living and dining room space as well as outside in the outdoor living room where an outdoor kitchen and fireplace are there to extend your entertaining options.
- The master has a tray vaulted ceiling and a great bath with dual vanities, a large walk-in closet and a stand-up shower.
- Laundry is tucked away behind the garage entry. Across the home, two beds share a bath and a home office completes the home.
- Related Plans: Get a front-entry garage with house plan 69614AM and 69693AM (2,374 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss