3-Bed Modern Prairie Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- This one-story, 3-bedroom modern Prairie house plan has multiple roof planes and a covered entry on the left. The exterior has a combination of stone and horizontal siding.
- Inside, you'll enjoy the open-concept floor plan that blends the dining, kitchen, and great room into a comfortable living space.
- A spacious deck in back gives you a great space to enjoy the outdoors.
- The home has an attached 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,477 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 37 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss