3-Bed New American Farmhouse Plan with Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- The raised seam metal roof atop the porch and garage awning provides a modern touch to this New American, farmhouse plan.
- The main floor showcases the common living spaces, with minimal walls offering an open-concept floor plan. A more intimate dining room for formal meals overlooks the front porch.
- The fireplace in the great room serves as a focal point and can be enjoyed throughout the breakfast nook and kitchen, while a nearby built-in desk offers a central tech station.
- Two stairways lead to the second floor where you'll discover the sleeping rooms. A spacious master bedroom boasts a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet. A loft resides near the master an neighbors the second-level laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath with dual sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,723 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 799 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12