3-Bed New American Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, New American home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, presents a steeply-pitched, cross-gable roof with two dormers rising from the center.
- From the front porch, guests are welcome to enter through the formal entry, where a private study resides behind french doors. Family and friends may also enter through the family foyer, which leads into a mudroom with a powder bath.
- The open layout is towards the back of the home, which takes advantage of the rearward views, and extends onto a covered patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite is nestled next to the 3-car garage, and includes a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Close proximity to the laundry room is an added bonus. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share the hall bath.
- Finish the lower level as designed and increase living space by 2,377 sq. ft. Discover a spacious family / game room with a wet bar, exercise room, theater, and two bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 910007WHD.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Storage: 185 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 214 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,377 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1062 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss