3-Bed New American House Plan with Clustered Bedrooms and a Vaulted Living Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom New American house plan combines Craftsman and ranch detailing and has great curb appeal with its board and batting siding, front door with sidelights, gables with decorative windows and a shed dormer (decorative as well).
- Upon entering, you are welcomed by the foyer which gives you views all the way to the back of the home. Two bedrooms, each equipped with their own closet, are off to the left and share a bathroom. A laundry room armed with both a dryer and washer is located in this bedroom alcove as well.
- An open floor plan combines the vaulted living room. kitchen and dining room into a single entertaining space.
- Look at the large island in the kitchen with its extended seating section. There is a roomy pantry as well in the kitchen.
- The dining room opens out to a vaulted outdoor living room which is a fantastic space for outdoor gatherings or just to relax and enjoy your backyard and being outside.
- The master bedroom is located off of the living room space and has its own bathroom and spacious walk-in closet.
- A 2-car garage gives you storage space. Upgrade to the 3-car option and get even more space for your vehicles.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 69440AM and 69554AM and a smaller version with house plan 69764AM (1,196 sq. ft.).
Optional 3-Car Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss