3-Bed New American Ranch Home Plan with Home Office and RV Garage
About This Plan
- This one-story New American house plan has an attractive board and batten exterior with clapboard and stone accents adding to the curb appeal. A 7'1"-deep covered front porch welcomes you home.
- Off the entry, French doors open to reveal your home office with closet space. Ahead, an open floor plan combines the great room, kitchen and nook into an inviting space made for entertaining. A doorway on the angled wall takes your guests to the large patio in back.
- The kitchen has an island with sink and seating for four and a roomy walk-in pantry just steps away.
- On the right, the master suite has access to the patio and a five fixture bath with direct access to the laundry room from the walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms have walk-in closets and their own bathrooms.
- A flex room is tucked away in the back-left corner and can be used as a second home office, a den or play or hobby room.
- A 16' by 8' garage door gives you access for two cars and has a half bath for cleaning up after working on your cars or in the yard. A separate 12' by 14' garage door gives you the ability to park your RV with plenty of room to spare.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,741 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,741 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 429 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1586 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss