3-Bed Northwest Craftsman Plan with Cigar / Wine Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, Northwest Craftsman home plan, decorated with shake siding, is surrounded by an 8'-deep porch.
- Inside, an elegant curved staircase greets you in the foyer, and a quiet study behind the french doors is the perfect spot to work or just relax.
- The large great room flows into the kitchen, where an island hosts a vegetable sink and is surrounded by cabinets and appliances to maximize workspace.
- After meals in the formal dining room, retreat to the lower level cigar room with a wine cellar and wet bar to enjoy your company.
- Three bedrooms are located upstairs, including the master bedroom with a private deck. A bridge-style hallway leads to flexible craft and bonus rooms to complete this design.
- NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss