3-Bed Northwest Home Plan with Dual Living Rooms
About This Plan
- Opposing brick and metal columns add a unique touch to the front porch of this northwest house plan, complete with clean lines and concrete accents.
- Entertaining is comfortable and easy in the open layout provided between the kitchen, living, and dining rooms.
- An island-type counter provides seating for three and the walk-in pantry provides ample storage space.
- A few steps up, a second living room sits atop the garage, allowing homeowners to spread out when needed.
- The second level provides a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and two additional bedrooms that share a bathroom with a separate tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 927 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss