3-Bed Northwest Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- The clean, symmetrical front elevation offers a feeling of comfort on this one-story, northwest house plan. Stone and brick accents add texture and complete the design.
- An open layout, combining the kitchen / living / dining rooms, forms a comfortable space for everyday living.
- Sliding doors off the living room encourage homeowners to breathe in the open air.
- Enjoy maximum privacy with each bedroom tucked away in one corner of the house. The master bedroom offers a walk-in closet, and a centrally located bathroom provides a separate tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss