3-Bed Prairie-style House Plan with Flex-use Den
About This Plan
- Sleek and modern, this prairie home plan has a low-pitched roof, horizontal lap siding, and a rich display of glass with stone accent.
- From the first step inside the floor plan is open with the main gathering areas filling the core of the home. Rich with windows and natural light the dining room and great room feature wonderful window displays ideal for taking in a view.
- The three bedrooms are nicely separated with the owners’ suite located on the right side of the floor plan while the secondary bedrooms are up front on the left. The owners’ suite is a spacious retreat complete with a private bathroom furnished with a large walk-in shower and soaking tub.
- Flexibility is offered with the den. This room can be outfitted to fit the homeowners’ needs and serve as a hobby room, home office, play room or whatever else.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,793 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,793 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss