3-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The rectangular shape of this simple, yet charming, ranch home provides a budget-friendly footprint, with a front a back porch inviting you to enjoy nature.
- The formal entry leads to the heart of the home, where the great room and eat-in kitchen are combined.
- The kitchen island includes a counter-high, wrap-around snack bar, and the 8' deep deck is perfect for grilling.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, and features a roomy walk-in closet and a 4-fixture bath with dual sinks.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, and share the hall bath which rests in between them. The laundry / mud room offers a utility sink and a coat closet for additional storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12