3-Bed Rugged Home Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- This rugged 3-bed home plan has an exterior with a blend of brick, stone, and shake siding. Inside, an open floor plan awaits.
- The front covered entry has a vaulted ceiling and timber columns set on stone bases.
- The deep 2-car garage sits at a 45-degree angle lending itself perfectly for a circle drive in the front.
- French doors open to the foyer with 10’ ceiling and views to the dining and great room.
- With its high vaulted ceiling and fireplace, the great room is open to the kitchen and breakfast room. It also has access to a large rear covered porch, complete with its own fireplace.
- The master suite has plenty of space and has a 10’ boxed ceiling. The master bath offers a whirlpool tub, glass shower, double vanities, and a walk-in closet that doubles for a safe room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the other side of the home and share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Over the garage, a large bonus room gives you expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 372 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick