3-Bed Southern House Plan with Third-level Scenic Mezzanine
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, Southern house plan is ideal for a narrow lot, and features a front elevation clad in brick and a flat roof.
- The main level consists of an open living room and kitchen, and a formal dining room connected by way of a butler's pantry. The back deck leads into a mudroom with a built-in bench.
- A half bath resides in the hallway, next to a spacious walk-in pantry. The kitchen's oversized island houses the double-bowl sink and dishwasher.
- Discover the master bedroom on the second level, complete with a large walk-in closet and a 5-fixture en suite with a wet room combining the two-person shower and freestanding tub.
- A second bedroom down the hall includes a full bath, and the upstairs laundry room is a convenient touch.
- The third floor includes a generous bonus room with wet bar that extends onto a scenic mezzanine, taking advantage of any rearward views. Bedroom 3 is also on this level, along with a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a 4'-wider house plan with 68629VR (3,300 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,018 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 21' 0"
- Depth: 57' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss