3-Bed Southern House Plan with Third-level Bonus Room and Mezzanine
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, Southern house plan is ideal for a narrow lot, and features a front elevation clad in brick and a flat roof.
- The main level consists of an open living room and kitchen, and a formal dining room connected by way of a butler's pantry. The back deck leads into a mudroom with a built-in bench.
- A half bath resides in the hallway, next to a spacious walk-in pantry. The kitchen's oversized island houses the double-bowl sink and dishwasher.
- Discover the master bedroom on the second level, complete with a large walk-in closet and a 5-fixture en suite with a wet room combining the two-person shower and freestanding tub.
- A second bedroom down the hall includes a full bath, and the upstairs laundry room is a convenient touch.
- The third floor includes a generous bonus room with wet bar that extends onto a scenic mezzanine, taking advantage of any rearward views. Bedroom 3 is also on this level, along with a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a version that is 4' narrower with house plan with 68628VR (2,800 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 872 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 6"
- Depth: 57' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"