3 Bed Spanish Style Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Spanish style ranch house plan gives you three bedrooms with a split layout maximizing your privacy.
- The exterior is stucco and the roof is clay tile.
- A closet is right inside to minimize clutter and is convenient to both the front and garage entrances.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and great room and has counter seating. The dining room has a tray ceiling and a bayed front.
- The great room has 10' ceilings and a fireplace with outdoor access.
- The master has dual vanities and a 10' tray ceiling plus access to the covered porch in back.
- one level house plan with a shared kitchen and dining area off a rear covered porch. There is a fireplace in the great room and a 594 sq. ft. 2 car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12