3-Bed Storybook Bungalow House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- All the charming features of a storybook Bungalow home are captured in this stunning home plan, from the wide front porch to the big center gable. This home is the perfect size - not too big or too small.
- French doors open to reveal your home office with a closet running the length of one wall.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen and family room and french doors lead to the back covered porch.
- A spacious island in the well-designed kitchen has room for an eating bar. A spacious pantry is a nice touch.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs including the master with a vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: Add a fireplace in the living room a side door in the mud room with house plan 18255BE. Get an attached garage with house plans 18280BE (2,209 sq. ft.), 18240BE (2,597 sq. ft.) and 18252BE(3,423 sq. ft.). Buy a matching detached Craftsman garage with plan 18278BE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,133 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,201 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 923 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss