3 Bed Townhouse Plan With Options
About This Plan
- Bold stucco columns support the gently arched opening that frames the entry of this 3 bedroom town home plan. A railed covered porch spanning the rest of the front facade can comfortably fit outdoor furniture.
- The foyer opens into the living room on the right. A small, conveniently placed bathroom hides behind the pocket door on the left side of the foyer. Stairs to the second floor are right around the corner.
- A fireplace serves as a focal point in the living room, which is completely open to the dining area. Natural light washes in through high windows that flank the fireplace. The dining area is open to the C-shaped kitchen, and offers direct access to a covered patio.
- The kitchen gives you wide peninsular counter section fronts on both the living and dining rooms. This area can be outfitted as an eating bar, and double as a buffet for larger scale entertaining. One alternate floor plan angles that counter in and seats the sink there, facing into the spacious gathering area. Another angles it in, but leaves the sink facing out a side window.
- The owners' suite is at the rear of the ground floor, as is a pass-through utility room that connects with the 2-car garage.
- Two more bedrooms, a roomy loft, and a two-section bathroom are upstairs. The loft overlooks the foyer, at the top of the second floor landing. This bright loft space makes an ideal location for a shared study and/or office space, and could easily house two or more desks and computers, plus an extensive library.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 72696DA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 951 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12