3-Bed Traditional House Plan with 2-Car Carport in Back
About This Plan
- This attractive one-story house plan is the perfect open concept floor plan for you! The Rosemary Park ranch home plan flaunts a dazzling vaulted great room that brings a natural feeling of airy freedom to daily living. An optional decorative exposed beam at the ridge of the vault adds beauty and warmth to the heart of the home.
- A stone exterior arch-topped windows welcomes you to this 3-bed house plan with a 2-car carport in back. French doors protected by a covered entry open to the foyer with views of the vaulted great room ahead.
- French doors to your right open to the office which can alternatively be used as a formal dining room as it has access to the kitchen.
- The kitchen features a 10'-wide kitchen island and an enormous walk-in pantry for bulk storage.
- French doors on the back wall of the great room open to the covered back porch.
- The generous master suite gives you a bedroom with a 12' tray ceiling. The master bath has a large glassed-in shower, a garden tub, and dual walk-in closets with direct passage to the laundry room. Across the home, the secondary bedrooms have their own bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- A 2-car carport located at the rear of the home provides shelter for vehicles, and can easily be modified into a garage. The covered porch off the carport provides shelter and highlights the views beyond.
2-Car Side Garage Option
2-Car Side Garage Bonus Level Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,403 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,403 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 445 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Carport: 485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached, Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick