3-Bed Traditional House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- Vertical siding draws the eye upward to the cross-gable roof, while metal roof accents add a modern edge to this 3-bedroom, traditional house plan.
- Step inside to find a coat closet in the foyer, across from a quiet den, or home office. The living room can be found straight ahead with a coffered ceiling helping to define the space. The open kitchen presents u-shaped counters that surround a prep island.
- Built-in mudroom lockers help organize outdoor gear when coming or going, and the nearby half bath is an added convenience.
- The master bedroom occupies the back side of the second level, complete with a fireplace, large closet, and 5-fixture bath. Across the hall, a kids study separates two identical bedrooms that share the hall bath.
- Two shed dormers above the 2-stall garage allow natural light to flood the bonus room, which could serve as a media room or play room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12