3-Bed Traditional House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A pop of color on this 3-bedroom, traditional house plan adds a fresh new look; stone accents and a welcoming front porch complete the design.
- Upon entering, the kitchen is accessible to the left, or continue straight ahead to discover the great room and attached dining area. The fireplace adds a sense of warmth to the living space, and sliding doors allow access to the backyard.
- The master bedroom is privately located behind the double garage, and features a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the opposite side of the home, separated by a full bath.
- Additional storage space in the garage keeps it from being cluttered, and the mudroom just inside helps you stay organized.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,508 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 8' 8"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard