Single-Level House Plan with Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- Enjoy the ease of single-level living with this 3-bed Craftsman house plan with split bedroom layout. The exterior has a tasteful blend of stone, siding and board and batten giving the home great curb appeal.
- Inside, the home has a circular flow with the foyer giving you access to the open concept great room and dining area straight ahead, to the kitchen to your left and even to the master suite with walk-in closet to your right.
- The kids' beds share a Jack-and-Jill bath and laundry is tucked away behind the family entry by the garage.
- Stairs lead down to an unfinished basement matching the shape and size of the main floor giving you lots of possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss