3 Bed Transitional House Plan Under 2200 Square Feet with Flex Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Flared eaves and an arched entry make this one-level Transitional house plan stand out amongst the crowd. The 2,196 square foot design delivers 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
- Utilize the bonus room, nestled behind French doors, as an office, study, or media room, while the remaining shared living spaces are open to one another to encourage family time.
- An island in the kitchen increases space for meal prep and a walk-in pantry is accessible from the mudroom. Lined with windows, the dining space provides access to the covered veranda with fireplace.
- Find peace and quiet in the owner's suite, which is located next to the laundry room. The ensuite features a separate tub and shower, toilet room, and sizable walk-in closet.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms include a walk-in closet with easy access to a compartmentalized bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 93149EL (2,172 square feet).
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 246 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"