3 Bedroom Baby Boomer Home Plan
About This Plan
- We've taken a popular bungalow plan and created a new version resulting in 3 bedroom home.
- Enjoy the protection of the covered front porch and generous entry and closet and flowing floorplan. While ideal for baby boomers and empty nesters, this versatile home is efficient and suitable for all stages of life.
- The unique kitchen layout includes loads of storage, space for an oversize island and easy access to a 12' x 8' covered back porch just perfect for 4-season grilling!
- The master retreat includes a generous walk-in closet, double vanity, oversize shower, soaker tub and easy access to the laundry room.
- Included in the plan is a fully finished basement with two additional bedrooms, bathroom, a huge family room, storage and coldroom.
- Related Plans: Get an extra bedroom with house plan 21973DR and downsize and finish the lower level later with house plan 21488DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,654 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,262 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Storage: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss