3 Bedroom Country Craftsman Home Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This gorgeous 3-bedroom country craftsman house plan features exciting metal accents, a dramatic vaulted front porch, and a 2-car garage.
- An elegant vaulted dining room sits just off the foyer. The adjacent great room boasts a tray ceiling and a cozy fireplace. Thoughtful built-ins in the kitchen and nook provide seating options for casual meals. An oversized kitchen island with a breakfast bar makes entertaining a delight.
- Occupying one side of the main level, your vaulted master suite includes a 5-piece bath and convenient walk-in closet with laundry access.
- On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Versatile bonus space over the garage gives you room to grow.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior, a rearranged mudroom area and a larger second floor with house plan 14671RK (2,751 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,148 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss