3 Bedroom Dog Trot House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 3 bed dog trot house plan has a layout unique to this style of home with a spacious screened porch separating the optional 2-bedroom section from the main part of the house.
- The left side with two bedrooms gives you an additional 444 sq. ft. of living space and a single bathroom.
- The main portion of the home consists of a vaulted great room/kitchen area with a fireplace and windows on both sides.
- The master bedroom has a pair of doors leading to the screened porch and its own full bath.
- A ladder on the left wall in the hallways takes you to the sleeping loft where you can fit a host of visitors in bunk beds and day bed platforms. Nifty sliding barn doors give you views (or shuts them off) to the great room below.
- Related Plans: Get slightly different room dimensions with house plan 92377MX. Get a larger dog trot with house plan 92383MX.
Main Floor - 3D View
Optional Main Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 374 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 294 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 43' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"