3 Bedroom Hill Country Rambler
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom ranch home plan exudes style with its Craftsman and Hill Country inspiration, shuttered windows and stone accents.
- As you set foot in the front door, the vaulted entry leads your eye to the great room directly ahead where another vault goes left to right.
- The kitchen, complete with breakfast bar that overlooks the bay window in the dining area, lies adjacent to the left of the great room. A door of the dining area takes you to the perfect spot for your deck or patio.
- The master is located behind the garage away from the other two bedrooms on the right side of the home, to provide maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- Stairs go to an unfinished basement giving you expansion opportunities.
- A 2-stall garage completes the home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss