3-Bed Craftsman Cottage House Plan Under 2000 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan gives you 1,914 square feet of heated living area with 3 beds, 2 baths and has a 2-car detached garage. The front porch is 9'6" deep and gives you 320 square feet of fresh air space to enjoy.
- The foyer has views that extend through the family room with 11' ceiling to two sets of French doors on the back wall that open to the lanai. French doors on the left open to the study which makes a great work from home space.
- The family room opens to the kitchen with large island (4' by 8'), walk-in pantry (4'6" by 4'8") and easy access to the dining nook with views in two directions.
- Bedrooms line the right side of the home with the master suite with lanai access in back and two guest bedrooms in front.
- Utilities are tucked away by the porch entry.
- Please Note: Width noted is just for the main house. The detached garage is 24' wide. Total width will depend on placement of detached garage.
- Related Plan: Get an attached garage and eliminate the optional second level with plan 16877WG (1,879 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,914 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 558 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 681 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,914 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 2"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick