3-Bedroom House Plan with Two Master Suites for the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A welcoming front porch offers french doors that lead to the heart of this home which consists of an open layout combining the great room and kitchen. A vaulted ceiling, in the 2-story great room and kitchen, provides a feeling of spaciousness, and a corner fireplace serves as a focal point.
- The kitchen boasts an L-shaped island with seating for five. A second entry in the kitchen sits near the mudroom with built-in lockers.
- Your main-level master bedroom awaits and offers a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bathroom.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the great room, and leads to a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a second bedroom with a balcony. A full bathroom separates the two bedrooms.
- A 2-car garage resides on the lower level, along with a powder bath and large storage room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,289 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 546 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 416 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 2"
- Depth: 38' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick