3-Bedroom Modern Prairie-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A Prairie-style hipped roof and a mix of materials adorn the facade of this 3-bed one-story house plan.
- A roomy foyer offers quick and easy access to the kitchen by way of a pocket door, controlling how connected you want the main entrance to feel.
- Head straight and find yourself in the open dining and great room, which features a fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and access to the covered patio.
- To the left of the great room, you'll find the garage access, utility room, a full bath, and the second bedroom.
- Quietly situated on the right side of the home, discover the master suite, as well as a retreat room and a full guest suite. The master bath has tons of room to spread out and includes dual sinks, a large surround walk-in closet, private toilet, and standalone tub and shower.
- A private, covered patio, off the master, serves as a quiet space for the homeowner to enjoy and includes a fireplace and hot tub.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 85300MS and 85298MS.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,226 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side