3 Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A covered porch graces the front of this 3 bedroom ranch home plan. It comes in multiple versions with one sure to please.
- A closet by the entry and laundry in the basement help reduce clutter.
- The dining and living room are open to each other helping make the home feel larger.
- The kitchen has plenty of counter space.
- Expand in the basement or use it for storage. Alternate foundations are available.
- Related Plans: See this in reverse with house plan 21272DR. Get a carport with house plan 21040DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss