3 Bedroom Shop House Plan with Metal Siding
About This Plan
- With a love for simple living and a great space to work in, this shop house plan offers great access to a large garage/shop space for all of your future projects.
- A metal exterior offers practicality along with an industrial feel that will offer tons of curb appeal as well. Wooden accents help offer a great natural look to balance with the metal exterior.
- A 3 bedroom layout offers just enough great room and kitchen space for your family while saving plenty of space for your work.
- An open floor plan concept helps offer tons of potential for your family while keeping with the simple shop concept. Directly off of the great room, you'll find access to all three bedrooms, including the master suite, along with the guess bathroom connecting bedrooms 2 and 3.
- In the master suite, you'll find tons of natural lighting along with access to the large walk-in closet and the master bathroom offering a large tile show, private toilet room, and double vanities.
- This 1,500 square foot home plan is perfect for the individual who needs to keep work and home life within feet of each other.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick