3 Bedroom Southern Belle
About This Plan
- Four wood timbers support the front porch on this attractive three bedroom Southern house plan.
- Inside, the large dining room has wood beams separating the room from the foyer and the kitchen.
- The kitchen's bar is a great place for casual eats.
- The living room is accented by a rear wall fireplace and two sets of beautiful french doors invite you onto the rear porch.
- The master suite is highlighted by large walk-in closets, separate vanities and garden tub in the master bath.
- Ten-foot ceilings throughout the home help create an open feel.
- Related Plans: Get alternate layouts with house plans 56349SM (1,976 sq. ft.) and 56370SM (2,304 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- Storage: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 245 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 2"
- Depth: 74' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12