Southern Home Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Four big columns support the front porch of this elegant Southern home plan that offers shade as well as good looks.
- Inside, a much-desired open floor plan takes advantage of the views from room to room, with only columns to delineate the space.
- A dynamic kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry and eating island that faces the huge living room with its fireplace.
- A tray ceiling tops the master suite but the huge draw here is the gorgeous master bath.
- The walk-in show is spacious and a soaking tub takes center stage.
- There are two doors to the enormous walk-in closet with its built-in shelving.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 56370SM (2,304 sq. ft.) and an alternate layout with house plan 56372SM (2,021 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- Storage: 161 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 2"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12