3-Bedroom Storybook Bungalow with Fireplace
About This Plan
- All the charming features of a storybook Bungalow home are captured in this stunning home plan, from the wide front porch to the big center gable. This home is the perfect size - not too big or too small.
- The fireplace in the living room is flanked by built-ins that add an authentic feel.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen and family room and french doors lead to the back covered porch.
- A spacious island in the well-designed kitchen has room for an eating bar. A spacious pantry is a nice touch.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs including the master with a vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the side door and the fireplace with house plan 18298BE. Get an attached garage with house plans 18280BE (2,209 sq. ft.), 18240BE (2,597 sq. ft.) and 18252BE (3,423 sq. ft.). Buy a matching detached Craftsman garage with plan 18278BE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 922 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 250 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 8"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss