3 Bedroom Transitional House Plan with a Small Footprint
About This Plan
- This transitional house plan gives you 3 bedrooms in a tidy 28'-wide footprint.
- The entry has a sitting area and a pocket door to help contain clutter and keep out the weather.
- The dining room opens to the kitchen which has a large island with seating on two sides.
- All bedrooms are located on the upper floor and share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 838 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 78 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss