3 Bedrooms and Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- A 31-foot long porch graces the front of this this beautifully designed home plan.
- Inside, you'll find 3 large bedrooms, an open living area, formal dining, and a large rear porch. The great room has a gas fireplace, and views into the kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen is large and inviting with a large cabinet style pantry, lots of counter space and cabinets for storage, and a sitting area off the raised bar area.
- The split bedroom layout maximizes privacy in the master suite which features dual sinks, an enclosed toilet room, a large jet tub, a separate shower, and a large walk-in closet. Two beds across the home share a bath.
- The rear porch is broad and leads to the optional patio giving you two great spaces two enjoy fresh air in back.
- The roof has a 9:12 primary pitch and a 8:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,834 sq. ft.
- Storage: 34 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick