3 Bedrooms with Game Room
About This Plan
- The main floor of this simple and attractive house plan with stone facade has 8'6" ceilings.
- Two beds are on the main floor and they share a bathroom with independant shower.
- In the back of the home, the floor plan is open the full width of the home. A 2-sided fireplace is the only thing to break up the views and helps separate the family area from the dining area.
- The kitchen has a large corner pantry and central lunch-island and has easy access to the back where a deck or patio would be.
- On the landing leading to the garage, you'll find the laundry room with a tub and counter.
- Upstairs, a third bedroom and a game room. The latter has two ceiling windows to give a loft-type feel.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 403 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 265 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 6" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss