3-Car Modern Garage Apartment with Craft Room and Balcony
About This Plan
- This modern house plan is great for a mountain home or a lake house and is an expanded version of plan 68779VR.
- On the main level, a 10' by 9' single bay and a 16' by 9' 2-car bay get your vehicles inside. A person door on the back-right wall gets you in on foot.
- Lining the back of the garage you get a dedicated craft room with utility sink, a storage area an d a mech room plus a mudroom-type entry with a full bath.
- Stairs run along the side and take you to the living room with a sloped ceiling (the heights goes from 7' along the back to 14'6" along the front).
- A peninsula gives you seating for 4 and helps provide separation from the living room. A pair of doors on the front wall take you to the 45' by 5' front deck.
- Two bedrooms share the bath and a laundry room is conveniently positioned between them.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with plan 68779VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 572 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1156 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick