3 Car Rustic Garage with Living Above
About This Plan
- This rustic garage apartment works as either a standalone vacation escape or as an addition to your existing home. The main floor gives you parking for three cars with full drive-through access. A storage area of the side entry is concealed behind french doors.
- Upstairs, you'll find a den off the landing with window seat. The den is open to the C-shaped kitchen. The bedrooom has storage, light from the dormer and its own full bath.
- And the garage, connected by a breezeway to suite your lot as needed by your builder, also comes with the plans and gives you parking for three cars plus 803 square feet of living above.
- NOTE: Get the house that goes with this garage - and get the garage, too - with house plan 92368MX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 41' 8"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1025 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"